Getting a fully funded scholarship for your Ph.D. course is not impossible. While several options do not come with a full tuition fee, some schools provide eligible and interested candidates with the best fully funded scholarship you can ask for.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this article, we’ll examine some of the best Ph.D. scholarships with fully-funded tuition; check them out.
YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2023
Yale University is an Ivy League School, a group of US schools synonymous with academic prowess and prestige. The Yale University Scholarship is a fully funded
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Host Institution(s): Yale University
- Host Country: USA
- Scholarship Type: Full scholarship
- Duration of Study: The program period depends on the chosen Program and varies between 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Between December 1, 2022, to April 15, 2023.
- Proof of English proficiency with a minimum of the following
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher and IELTS scores of 7 or higher.
- It is either you have received, or you can eligibly receive a SAT or an ACT testing fee waiver.
- You’re part of a local, state, or federal program helping students from a low-income family
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, you are homeless, or you live in a foster home.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can get supporting documents from either a community leader or a school official. Such documents can also be gotten from a college access counselor or financial aid officer.
- Up to 70,000$ to cover the cost of the recipient’s degree. (More information can be found on the Yale University website)
DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2023-2024 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The DAAD Scholarship offers a fully funded scholarship for globally to pursue Masters or Ph.D. at the best German Universities.
DAAD scholarships provide students with 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates or 861 euros for graduates monthly. These scholarships guarantee a brighter future for the youths. The DAAD scholarship is a development-oriented Program that aims to promote the training of specialists from newly industrialized countries.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate, i.e., Doctoral (Ph.D.) / Masters
- Host Institution: DAAD
- Host Country: Germany
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Design
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
- Duration of Study: Between 12 and 36 months.
- The application must show proof of proficiency in the required Languages. For international programs, the language of instruction is English. As such, the candidate needs to submit an English language certificate like IELTS or TOEFL. In the case of other programs, the language of instruction is German, and the candidate is also must submit a German language certificate, e.g., DSH
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a course relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience along with references.
NOTE: It’s vital to ensure that you have a copy of each application document ready, as those documents (as PDF files) must be uploaded to the DAAD Portal for the scholarship.
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date
- Personally signed CV
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (Required per program)
- Letter of recommendation obtained from your current employer. The letter must be written on letterhead with a signature and an official stamp and must be of the current date.
- Certificates of Employment with at least two years of working experience in any field
- Proof of Language Skills:
- English – IELTS or TOEFL
- German is required for courses taught in German
- Scholarship stipend
- Masters Program – EUR 861
- Doctoral Program – EUR 1200
- DAAD scholarships cover all outward and return travel expenses.
- DAAD scholarships come with health insurance for their scholarship holders.
- DAAD Scholarships offer extra benefits for people dealing with disabilities or any chronic illnesses.
MUHAMMAD BIN ZAID UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2023-2024
The 2023-2024 Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship offers a fully-funded scholarship program available for international students. The scholarship is offered to master’s and doctoral students.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Host Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Host Country: Dubai, UAE
- Eligible Courses:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Other Engineering courses
- Duration of Study: Varies according to the selected Program.
- Deadline: September 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023 (Intake August 2023)
- Required Language: English. Applicants need proof of English language proficiency by attaining a minimum score of 90 in the TOEFL iBT or a minimum overall score of 9f 6.5 in the IELTS
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a notable university approved by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). 3.2 CGPA (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and present complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when applying.
- Ph.D. requirement: Applicants are required to provide the following: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Also, a student needs at least a CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) and present complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when applying
- You also need to provide a degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) showing your participation in the first semester in any university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) General score is also considered in the valuation of eligible students. (optional)
- Go to the school website
- Proceed by choosing your preferred program and filling out the application form.
- Create an academic profile and submit the necessary certificates and documents
Note: Provide all the necessary information in English language only.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
NOTE: Scholarship comes with a monthly allowance for students admitted on scholarship. However, to maintain their scholarships and enjoy other benefits like stipends, students must consistently keep a high academic position and abide by the University regulations. They must also fulfill requirements that are peculiar to them or the course they’re studying.
Getting a fully funded Ph.D. program seems easy already? Don’t let anyone stop. It’s also vital to know that you can apply for scholarships at all the universities mentioned at the same time. That will save you time and fasten the process. Be confident about the process and follow all the requirements when applying.