Take charge of your future and reach for the stars at the best university in the UK and one of the best universities in the world. Cambridge University provides a challenging, mentally stimulating academic environment so it is no surprise that it offers a world-leading postgraduate education.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
WHY CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY?
- Cambridge University ranks second in the QS World University Rankings 2023 and is the highest-rated university in the UK.
- It is one of the top five universities targeted by Britain’s leading postgraduate employers.
- The quality of learning and research reflects a combination of academic and extracurricular activities which provide a unique overall experience.
ABOUT CAMBRIDGE TRUST INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Cambridge University is offering, via Cambridge Trusts, 250 merit-based scholarships for international students to embark on a research course in the upcoming academic year.
Applications open on the 1st of December,2022, and close on the 5th of January, 2023.
Host County: UK
Host: Cambridge University
Department: All courses offered at the University
Scholarship Type: Ph.D.
Award Type: Full Scholarship
Number of Awards: 250
Frequency of Awards: Annually
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
To be qualified for the Cambridge Trusts International Scholarship, the students must;
I. Be engaged in full-time study
II. Have a high second-class upper undergraduate honors degree from a UK university or its equivalent from an accredited and recognized overseas institution.
HOW TO APPLY
- First, thoroughly research your prospective course, its eligibility, requirements, deadlines, and cost. Information on postgraduate courses can be found on the Cambridge University website.
- Apply via the Applicant Portal.
- Select the course you are interested in applying for in the course directory.
- Read the information under “How to Apply ”
- Select the “Apply Online ” button at the top right-hand column and you will be taken to the Applicant portal.
- If you have already started an application and would like to proceed, log in via the Applicant portal.
- Contact your references: Academic references are required to support your application and details should be submitted via the Applicant portal.
- Apply for funding
- You then make payment for the application fee and submit your application.
- Minimum of a good upper second-class (2:1) honors degree from a UK university or its equivalent from an overseas institution.
- 2 academic references from recognized members of the academic staff of your previous institutions of study and/ or research.
- Financial Requirements:
- If you applied for the conditional offer, you may need to confirm that you can meet your fees and other costs for the duration of your course.
- Language Requirements:
- All applicants must meet a minimum English requirement before being accepted into their proposed course of study. Requirements vary with a proposed course of study. Please visit the Cambridge University website to learn more about the specific requirements.
Accepted English Proficiency Tests
These tests must have been taken no more than two years before you the beginning of a proposed course of study.
The factors considered for this scholarship are;
I. Academic qualifications
III. Research potential
The financial situation of the applicants does not in any way influence the selection of scholarship awardees.
- The full cost of fees for the selected Ph.D. program.
- Cost of research carried out during the selected Ph.D. program.
What is not to love about Cambridge? The international recognition and prestige that comes with getting a course done and earning your Ph.D. certificate cannot be overstated. Enjoy a remarkable education system by applying for the Cambridge 2023 scholarship. Cambridge has everything to offer from a conducive learning environment to more opportunities globally.