A stepping-stone to achieving greater heights, The University of Liverpool is the best choice for top-notch education and quality research. The University of Liverpool aims to guide students to embark on a journey of brilliance and creativity, ensuring they reach their full potential.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
• The University of Liverpool enjoys remarkable global recognition.
• Research-oriented curricula with teaching being delivered by leading experts.
• The University of Liverpool is a leading research institute with collaborations with over a thousand external organizations, including the renowned Russell Group.
• The University of Liverpool is also associated with 9 Nobel Prize Laureates.
The University of Liverpool is pleased to offer merit-based scholarships that cover the cost of a Master’s degree in Management. The University of Liverpool offers these kinds of scholarships to welcome new students to the campus and academic reward prowess.
Not specific however candidates are advised that applications will be considered and scholarships awarded to candidates whose applications are submitted early.
Host country: UK
Host university: The University of Liverpool
Scholarship type: Masters
Award type: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards: Multiple
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- The scholarship is open to Home/EU/OSI applicants to all Liverpool campus-based Management School Masters programs.
- To be considered for this award, candidates must meet all progression and program-specific requirements.
Eligible program applicants will be considered for this scholarship. No additional applications are required.
- A minimum of a high 2:1(65+%) is required in an undergraduate degree, including 60+% in courses relevant to their chosen Master’s program.
- Non-graduates with pervasive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered.
- School or college transcripts and certificates (for International candidates only )
- Original Certified university transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English proficiency certificates (for international candidates only)
- Personal statement
- Officially authenticated translations of these documents (if they are not in English)
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ Ph.D./MD applicants only)
- A minimum of two individual referee details will be requested as part of the admissions criteria.
If you have completed your Bachelor’s degree fully or partially in China and seek to apply for a Master’s degree program at a Management School or The department of computer science. In that case, you must complete a triage service via WeChat, which is called ApplyLiverpool. Your triage number should be submitted along with your application.
International applicants must have taken English Proficiency Tests, the results of which would be required for the application.
Accepted English Proficiency Tests
Candidates are considered for this award based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal Statements
- Full tuition
Financial incapability is no longer a hindrance to achieving a more outstanding education. With the University of Liverpool scholarship, you get a better chance at studying at one of the most highly recommended and reputable universities globally. Take note of necessary info, and don’t second-guess yourself when applying.