With the Scholarship for a Sustainable Future, the Vienna University of Technology is looking to award two candidates with scholarships that will help them pursue their chosen academic programs. The scholarships are among the most sought-after in all of Austria, and they come with several impressive perks that should have students excited.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this article, we’ll expand more on this scholarship and explain how you can be in the running for it.
About the Vienna University of Technology
The Vienna University of Technology is one of the most prestigious universities of learning in Austria. Also known as Technische Universität Wien (TUW), is a public school of higher education that was founded back in 1815. The university has an urban campus located in Vienna, and it is ranked among the 5 best schools in Austria. The school is also one of the very best universities on the planet, ranking among the top 5% of schools in the world.
Today, the Vienna University of Technology offers courses across multiple fields. These include Engineering, Technology, Physica, Natural Science, Computer Science, and more. Graduates have an impressive chance of finding jobs, and the school is also notable for its abundance of scholarship opportunities.
The Scholarship for a Sustainable Future
The Scholarship for a Sustainable Future is a scholarship initiative that is granted to two students at the Vienna University of Technology. Some critical information about it include:
Number of Awardees:
Masters’ Degree program
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
To be fully eligible for the scholarship, students need to keep the following in mind:
- They will need to be applying for an eligible Master’s Degree program, starting in the fall of the academic year
- They will also need to offer proof of excellent English language skills. An applicant could be a native English speaker, hold a first degree in English or pass any of these exams – TOEFL, IELTS, or CPE.
- The applicant might also need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree from an internationally recognized university in any field of study. However, the field of study will need to be relevant to the field in which they are looking to get their second degree at the TUW
- A successful applicant will need to have the following scores at the very least in an English proficiency test:
- IELTS: A minimum of 7.0)
- TOEFL: A minimum of 627 points (written), 263 points (computer-based), or 106 points (Internet-based).
How to Apply
To get started with your application, you will need to visit the Vienna University of Technology’s official portal to register. Note that registration is the only way for you to be considered for this scholarship, and you will need to do so before the deadline.