The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program is funded by the European Union to encourage European and Non-European students to pursue prospective careers in education, research, training, or even sports.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The scholarship program offers financial aid to students worldwide seeking higher education. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program also provides additional financial support to students with physical, mental, and other health-related conditions that students may struggle with. Recipients of this award can pursue their degree in at least two European countries.
Most European universities offer double or joint Master’s degree programs after the candidate completes their courses. Therefore, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program will grant the selected candidates one of the following degrees after they might have completed their course:
- Joint Degrees: In this case, a student will receive a single degree from at least two universities
- Multiple Degrees: In this case, a student will receive at least two degrees from two or more universities.
The different fields of study under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program Joint Master’s program are:
- Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction.
- Health and Welfare
- Humanities and Arts
- Science, Mathematics, and Computing
- Social Sciences, Business, and Law
Students must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for this program.
- The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- The candidates should secure a minimum of 6.5 in the IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC exams.
- The candidates should not have applied for more than 3 Erasmus Mundus programs in the same year.
- There is no age limit for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program.
- Students of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- The students should not benefit from other scholarship programs while applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program.
- Degree/Diploma certificate (properly translated, if need be)
- List of grades and courses (properly translated, if need be)
- CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL iBT Scorecard.
- Two recommendation letters
- Updated resume
- A copy of the candidate’s passport
- Passport sized photographs
- Paper/thesis ( if applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- The candidates should consult the online Erasmus Mundus programs catalog
- The candidates should choose their fields of study, country, university, year, ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System), and the year they selected EMJMD for funding.
- Candidates should choose the courses ( they are allowed to pick up to three)
- The candidates should contact and apply to the European Universities Consortium directly, as each course has its distinct application procedure and selection process.
- Candidates should find out if they are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview via Skype
- The EMJMD coordinators will confirm if the candidates have been selected.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Choose the most suitable program for you
- Make sure to obtain impressive recommendations
- Make sure your statement of purpose is written correctly
- Make sure your profile picture on Skype is clear, and you pick a clutter-free place to attend your interview.
- Tuition fees
- Full insurance coverage
- Laboratory expenses
- Monthly stipends
Scholarships like the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship are exceptional learning opportunities that allow eligible candidates to study without financial hindrance. The program extensively covers most of the things you need as a student while providing a conducive environment for learning.